Saturday, September 22, 2007

Berlin - the Exploration


It's always my dream to go for an overseas trip. Alhamdulliah, it happened. Thanks to SPM who have faith in me. Thanks to enal who never fail in trusting me. And not fogetting to other SPM testing members who willing to cover my testing job here, especially, team members and anak2 didik in Permas jaya substaion. dun worry, pergi ku bukan jauh, Germany sajer..dan pergi ku bukan lama, seminggu sajer. :)

This exciting journey started at this award winner airport - KLIA. Selected Airline - Thai AirLines...So long , farewell Malaysia, till we meet again in 7 days time ! Insyaallah ..
our fisrt transit, Bangkok. Me and Azam waited for 1 and a half hour before cathing up our next flight to another transit-Franfurt.

But as we get into the Lufthansa airline in Bangkok, some problem arose. We have been terrigated as we are the murderer by the germany immigration. All sort of stupid, dummy and non-logical questions need to be answered. What a mess ! We do understand, some immigration need to question "our wealthy" but if they really need to know on how much money we have in our bank, they should do it at front-end, before they print out our ticket may be, not in the middle of the no-where. It dosn't matter if they ask in a polite manner but the way they asking question, lile %$#*. I didn't plan to do" shop till you drop" that why I only have 300 euros in my pocket. But as they saying " you can't survive with 300 euros in Berlin". What the hack, i didn't go to Berlin to find my soul mate and started my own famly there. I went there for training for God sake!Lucky I have my 2 frens who save the day, Mr Visa and Mr Mastercard. As I introduce my 2 frens to mr "rude" germany immigration, he's agree to swallow all his stupid words that coming from his mouth and let me go freely.

I was welcomed by rain drop in Berlin. This shot was taken from the taxi. Fares from Tegel airport Berlin to Econtel hotel worth 10 euro.
After a very long 16 hours journey, kehausan melanda. Bought drinks from a nearby shop, 2 cans of ice lemon tean and a can of Fanta cost me 5 euro. kalau kat mesia, duit sebanyak tuh dah boleh beli satu catoon ice lemon tea dah
This is one of the beautiful building in berlin. A very unique and antique structured and well maintain too.




For more beautiful snap shots in Berlin, view more pictures from here.http://mcta1975.fotopages.com/

No comments: